IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS SHIP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
The 9001 series meets the 80% filter standard for optimal protection against airborne pollutants.
The TULIPS N95 9001 respirator has an advanced filter with electrostatic dust-blocking fibers, which helps to filter at least 90% of dust particles of size 0.3 microns or more.
ADJUSTABLE METAL BAR
The metal bar at the top of the product can be adjusted dynamically with the angle of the nose to create a fit of the mask with the face, increasing the ability to prevent dust.
SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE
TULIPS N95 9001 masks are small to medium sized and flexible metal bar, suitable for women, children or people with small faces.
Faceseal is weaving technology to create a comfortable, comfortable feeling and close to the face.
Adjusting the bridge of the nose with M-shaped brace, creating a pleasant and safer feeling during use.
- COLOR – WHITE
HOW TO USE
- With nose-piece facing away from you, hold the ear-loop strap in each hand with the nose-piece up.
- Position the mask under the chin.
- Pull strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nose-piece. Mold the nose-piece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nose-piece. Pinching the respirator nose-piece using only one hand may result in less effective mask fit.
- The seal of the mask on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
It is very important to press the nose-piece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.