IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS SHIP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
THriV has teamed up with 3 of the largests China manufactures of the KN95 mask. These mask's are FDA Certified.
What is KN95 Mask?
The KN95 certified mask is similar to the American N95 and European FFP2 certifications. KN95 is an industry standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers.
Can wearing a normal medical face mask protect you from Corona Virus?
A regular loose fitting face mask will not stop the corona virus. They can help you stop spreading sneezes, coughs and fluids to other people. This is how the corona virus spreads. People wearing face masks should disposed of them after every use.
Bacteria and Germs
The KN95 Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and germs. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer.
How to Use?
1. Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both your hands.
2. Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
3. Pull the ear straps behind your ear and adjust them to make you feel comfortable.
4. Use both your hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose.
5. Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, it is required to tighten the nose clip; if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband to ensure tightness.
How to reduce your risk of Corona Virus
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
PRICING AND OTHER INFORMATION
We apologize for the pricing of these KN95 Face Masks. These are KN95 masks that have been imported from China. We have had to pay outrageous prices to obtain these plus very expensive air cargo rates to get them here quickly. We have a very limited supply. We decided we would try to obtain masks from the open market in order to provide First Responders with some option other than wearing a cotton t-shirt around their faces. Under normal circumstance these masks would cost maybe a dollar. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic prices on masks have skyrocketed. Most of the time you simply can't find any in-stock anywhere. We have not been able to obtain any Made in the USA N95 masks. We have offered these masks to medical personnel and hospitals as well. We are also selling some here in an effort to help cops and first responders get the gear they need. KN95 is the Chinese equivalent of the American N95 stand for respirators accord to many online sources and articles.
- Melt Blown 3 layer folding style KN95 Face Mask
- Ear Loop style
- Made in China
- Hospitals, agencies, and departments please contact us for larger quantities. email@example.com / 844-448-4748
N95 Comparison to KN95
According to mask manufacturer 3M, “it is reasonable to consider” China’s KN95s “equivalent” to US N95s. Mask standards for Europe (FFP2), Australia (P2), Korea (KMOEL), and Japan (DS) are also highly similar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.