Protective Face Mask
KN95 PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
FDA Certified: 868.5590
Help protect your family and yourself from the Corona Virus that has become a world pandemic.
What is The KN95 Mask?
The KN95 certified mask is similar to the American N95 and European FFP2 certifications. KN95 is an industry standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers.
Can wearing a normal medical face mask protect you from Corona Virus?
A regular loose fitting face mask will not stop the corona virus. They can help you stop spreading sneezes, coughs and fluids to other people. This is how the corona virus spreads. People wearing face masks should dispose of them after every use.
Bacteria and Germs
The KN95 Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and germs. Please note however, that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer.
For larger orders or for Hospitals, agencies, and departments please review the information below and contact us for larger quantities.
email@example.com / 844-448-4748 or use the contact for below.
TO PLACE AN ORDER OR TO GET A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
DNW KN95 Protective Mask
How to Use?
1. Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
2. Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both your hands.
3.Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
4. Pull the ear straps behind your ear, and adjust them to make you feel comfortable.
5. Use both your hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose.
6. Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, it is required to tighten the nose clip; if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband to ensure tightness.
N95 Mask Comparison to KN95 Mask
Message from the World Health Center
Most people who become infected with COVID-19 experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
Wash your hands frequently regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Maintain social distancingMaintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.